Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The One Year Mark

Last month , was bound to come. It was the one year mark of having our sweet son Cash. We took him flowers and planted a plant in the garden at the cemetary. Matt and I tried to stay positive. We talked about the good that came from having our angel baby only for a short time. This Last year has truly done nothing but break my heart. I seem to be fully aware of every mile stone I would have had , had my son lived.....first smile, first giggle......I have truly been struggling. Wondering why God did not spare him...these will be questions that will never be answered on earth. But I am hopeful for what tomorrow bring....changes for the better. That by using this blog, my son can still be alive in your hearts.

Love Cash's Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment